We gather together each week to pause and turn our attention to God with the hopeful expectation of encountering God’s holy presence. We sing and pray. We give voice to what God is doing in our lives and in the world. We respond to God as we feel led. We share communion as a reminder of the depth of Jesus’ love for humanity.
After worship, we go out into the world to love God with all of our heart, mind, soul, and strength, and to love our neighbors as ourselves.
Communion is served each week at the 8:30 a.m. service and on the first Sunday of the month at the 11:00 a.m. service.
Children are welcome in all worship services. While there is a church nursery available for anyone who wishes to utilize it, please know that kids are welcome!
MPC is inclusive and strives to create meaningful opportunities for people with disabilities of all kinds so that all may participate in the life of our church.
MPC is currently equipped with:
- A ramp for entry, located on the north corner of the sanctuary adjacent to our Fellowship Hall
- Hearing devices available upon request
- Ushers to assist those with special needs on Sunday mornings
- Online worship via our website and Facebook page
MPC works to ensure the safety of its members and visitors. These security measures strive to offer us peace of mind so we can gather for a time of worship and fellowship, and fully turn our hearts and minds over to God.
MPC currently employs:
- The presence of law enforcement on campus for the entirety of Sunday morning
- Other measures to maintain a high level of safety and security